|Prize Value||# of
|Odds with 1
|Odds with 15
|Odds with 60
|Collect & Win Game:|
|$100,000 Luxury Car*||2||11,000,000:1||733,333:1||183,333:1||$200,000|
|$50,000 Home Makeover*||2||11,000,000:1||733,333:1||183,333:1||$100,000|
|$20,000 College Tuition*||3||7,333,333:1||488,889:1||122,222:1||$60,000|
|$10,000 Family Vacation*||4||5,500,000:1||366,667:1||91,667:1||$40,000|
|$5,000 Grocery Gift Card*||10||2,200,000:1||146,667:1||36,667:1||$50,000|
|$1,500 LED HD TV||10||2,200,000:1||146,667:1||36,667:1||$15,000|
|$500 Spa Treatment||60||366,667:1||24,444:1||6,111:1||$30,000|
|$100 Grocery Gift Card||150||146,667:1||9,778:1||2,444:1||$15,000|
|$50 Grocery Gift Card||400||55,000:1||3,667:1||917:1||$20,000|
|Instant Win $2 Cash||125,000||176:1||12:1||3:1||$250,000|
|2 Free Game Tickets||2,000,000||11.:1||.7:1||.2:1||---|
|Instant Winner Free Product||292,755||75.1:1||5.:1||1.3:1||$679,192|
|$1,500 Entertainment System||10||2,200,000:1||146,667:1||36,667:1||$15,000|
|$1,000 LED HD TV||25||880,000:1||58,667:1||14,667:1||$25,000|
|$1,000 Grocery Gift Card||25||880,000:1||58,667:1||14,667:1||$25,000|
|$100 Grocery Gift Card||250||88,000:1||5,867:1||1,467:1||$25,000|
|2 Free Game Tickets||1,700,000||12.9:1||.9:1||.2:1||---|
|There are 46 Sweepstakes prizes with a total value of $32,500. Odds are dependent on the number of entries received.
*Odds of winning are based on the likelihood of obtaining the one rare game marker needed to win, plus there will be a semi-rare game marker that is printed with odds of 1 in 5,000 game tickets.
**Instant winner/free product prizes. There are 74 different Instant Winner Free products with a value between 49¢ and $9.99 with an average value of $2.32.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To participate in this Promotion, while game ticket supplies last, receive a free game ticket each time you make a purchase, excluding lottery tickets, tobacco or alcohol products, or other products excluded by law, at any participating store. You (also referred to as "Participant") will also receive a game ticket each time you purchase any participating Bonus game ticket items while supplies last at participating stores. The total quantity of game tickets to be received will be specified on your register receipt. Game tickets will only be awarded during the transaction in which they were earned. Customers are limited to one transaction per three-hour period. Participating Stores reserve the right to limit quantities purchased of any item. Receive one "Bonus" game ticket with each purchase of a participating product (specific sizes and flavors will apply). See store Service Desk for complete listing of “Bonus” game ticket products. “Bonus” game ticket products may be changed (variety and size), new products added or products deleted during the course of the promotion at the discretion of Associated Wholesale Grocers, Inc.("Sponsor" or "AWG"). All coupon items not available in all markets. As the game progresses, some stores may run out of game tickets before others. Alternate entry method: Receive one (1) Game Ticket and one (1) Bonus Game Ticket for a total of two (2) Game Tickets by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to THE GAME OF LIFE Collect and Win Game Ticket Request", Attn: Promotions Coordinator, P.O. Box 965309, Marietta, GA 30066. Mail-in requests, including both outer envelope and SASE, must be handwritten and must be postmarked no sooner than November 9, 2016 and must be postmarked by February 14, 2017 and received no later than February 21, 2017, while supplies last. Limit one request per envelope. Each request must be sent in a separate stamped outer mailing envelope with the requestor’s first and last name, street address, city, state and zip or postal code (name and address must match the return name and address on SASE) legibly handwritten in the upper left hand corner of the outer envelope. Requests that are sent in business reply envelopes, that utilize address labels or stickers, that are photocopied, hand-stamped, computer-generated or otherwise mechanically or digitally produced or reproduced, that are not mailed in separate outer stamped mailing envelopes, or that otherwise fail to comply with these Official Rules will NOT be honored, acknowledged or returned, and the persons submitting such requests will forfeit any corresponding postage and unused envelopes. Customers who return Bonus products that they receive game tickets for must return unopened game tickets to receive refund or product must be exchanged for identical product. Ways to earn additional "Bonus" game tickets may be added during the course of the promotion. To be eligible to win a prize, Customer must be at least 18 years of age and a legal U.S. resident of AL, AR, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MO, MS, NE, OK and TN. Additionally, a resident for this promotion is defined as a person who physically visits a store, or resides in the above mentioned states. Associates, employees, officers and directors of AWG, their participating retail stores, distribution centers and division offices, their subsidiaries and affiliates, promotion suppliers, affiliated advertising agencies, and spouses of the aforementioned groups (and the I.R.S. listed dependents or members of household including dependents in the military or attending college living away from home) are not eligible to play and redeem any prize or coupon. A separate THE GAME OF LIFE Collect and Win Associate Game will be occurring simultaneously and only Associates/Employees may participate in that game. By participating in this Promotion, all participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and agree that the decisions of the Sponsor will be valid and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for late, stolen, lost, postage due, or misdirected mail, or incomplete or illegible entries. Participants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay and misdirection of Prize Claim Materials and are advised to obtain insurance where appropriate. Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion may engage various third parties to administer various aspects of the Game on its behalf.
2. TO PLAY: Open the game ticket by tearing off the perforated portions to reveal either a special discount offer; Instant Win $2 Cash; $10 Let Life Bloom e-gift certificate; online game code; Instant Win Free Product Prize or two (2) Free Game Tickets; along with four (4) game markers which can be used on the game board. Moisten the glue strip on the back of the game markers and place the game markers on the exact corresponding matching prize play area spaces on the game board. Do not affix game markers to the game board (with glue or tape) in a permanent manner. To play the Online Coupon code, see Rule #4 for details on using the code for both the Online Game and to enter the THE GAME OF LIFE Sweepstakes.
3. TO WIN: $100,000 Luxury Car that will be awarded as a check for $100,000; $50,000 Home Makeover that will be awarded as a check for $50,000; $35,000 Vehicle that will be awarded as a check for $35,000; $20,000 College Tuition that will be awarded as a check for $20,000; $10,000 Family Vacation that will be awarded as a check for $10,000; $5,000 Grocery Gift Card that will be awarded in Grocery Gift Cards for the amount of the prize; $5,000 Cash that will be awarded as a check for $5,000; $1,500 LED HD TV that will be awarded as a check for $1,500; $1,000 Cash that will be awarded as a check for $1,000; $1,000 Gas that will be awarded as a check for $1,000; $500 Spa Treatment that will be awarded as a check for $500; $250 Cash that will be awarded as a check for $250; $100 Grocery Gift Card and $50 Grocery Gift Card will be awarded in a Grocery Gift Card for the amount of the prize; $100 Cash; $50 Cash; $20 Cash; $10 Cash and $5 Cash prizes are collectively referred to in the Official Rules as “Major Prizes”. To win one of the Major Prizes, subject to verification, simply match the official game markers to the exact corresponding game markers on the official game board and complete a section of the game board that corresponds to the indicated prize specified on the official game board. Each prize section is marked on the official game board with the correct game marker numbers needed to collect to win that specified prize. Only one winner per game board will be accepted. Inside certain game tickets, there are Instant Win $2 Cash prize, $10 Let Life Bloom e-gift certificate; Two Free Game Tickets prize or Free Product prizes are collectively referred to in the Official Rules as “Instant Prizes”. However, as long as all the rules are followed, there is no limit to the number of times a Customer may be a Major Prize or Instant Prize winner during the course of the promotion. See Rule #4 for details on the Online Game. The total value of all prizes available in the promotion is $2,104,192. The total value of discount offers available in the game is $9,665,811. The total value of prizes and discount offers is $11,770,003.
5. TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Only original promotion materials with Series AWG-02 are accepted. Any facsimiles, copies, and/or reproductions are void for the Customer promotion. No "Associate" promotion materials may be used in the Customer promotion. Customers must initial the front of all potential winning original game markers of the Major Prizes in the lower right hand corner, transfer the original game markers to a new game board, and sign their full legal signature on the new game board, all in the presence of an authorized store representative who will arrange for verification. Potential Major Prize winners of greater than $100 cash must review prize materials, complete a High Level Prize form and move original game markers to a new official game board with an authorized store representative, who will provide instructions for verification by the official judging agency. The Sponsor will notify the potential winner of the official judging agency’s decision within twenty-one (21) days and verified winners will be paid within 60 days after receipt of the prize claim materials from the potential winner. We recommend you keep a copy of your High Level Prize Form and promotion materials for your files before you submit them because once materials are submitted they become the property of the sponsor and will not be returned. Once the submitted prize claim has been verified a winner by the Sponsor, the prize will be awarded. Potential Major Prize winners of $100 cash or less must review prize materials, complete a Low Level Prize form and move original game markers to a new official game board with an authorized store representative, which may be verified and awarded at store. Potential Instant Prize winners may have their Instant product coupon verified and prize awarded at the store by providing their coupon and specified product to cashier at time of checkout. The $10 Let Life Bloom e-gift certificate coupon can be redeemed at the website, www.LetLifeBloom.com by entering the unique code on the coupon. Limit one e-gift certificate per order. Internet Email And Other Notifications: When the prize claim and redemption process uses email or other Internet methods to communicate with you, for example but not limited to Online prizes, a confirmation email with instructions to claim the prize will be sent to you to confirm any Online potential win. Sponsor is not responsible if a potential Online prize winner does not receive his or her redemption instructions or corresponding prize because an erroneous, fraudulent or bogus email address was provided at the time of registration or if the email is intercepted by SPAM or other email filters, is misdirected or not received for any reason. See your email application help instructions for further information. Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that the decisions of Sponsor shall be final, binding and conclusive in all matters relating to the Online Game, including without limitation determinations regarding the validity of Game Tickets, Coupon Codes and other Prize Claim Materials submitted for verification.
6. NOTICE: This Promotion is void where prohibited. Entry into the Promotion, where lawful, constitutes permission to use name, voice, photograph or likeness of prize winners for advertising/publicity purposes without additional compensation. Major Prize winners will be obligated to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release within ten (10) days of notification by Sponsor. In the event of non-compliance by a Major Prize winner or if prize is returned as non-deliverable, the prize will be forfeited and will not be awarded. All Instant Winner Prize coupons, and all promotional materials submitted for verification, become the property of the Promotion Sponsor and will not be returned. All tax liability on all prizes is solely the responsibility of the prize winner. The prize winner will receive a 1099 if the prize value is over $600. Sponsor may, at its discretion, award any and all prizes to the winner as a check in the amount of the stated retail value of the prize. Any company or product depicted on the game board, game tickets or other game materials are not sponsors nor affiliated with this promotion in any way. By accepting prize, winners release and agree to hold harmless sponsoring and participating corporations, their attorneys, parent and affiliated companies, franchises, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, and associates, representatives, and agents (collectively the "Game Entities") from any and all liabilities for any injuries, losses, or damages, including death, and property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Promotion, or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize. Prizes cannot be substituted or transferred except at the discretion of Sponsor due to availability. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE GAME ENTITIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations as between Participant and the Game Entities in connection with the Game shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Kansas including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's or jurisdiction's laws. Participants agree that all Game Entities involved in the Promotion are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Game or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by binding Arbitration under the American Arbitration Association Consumer rules and Procedures, at which point all litigation will be conducted in the State of Kansas; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Game, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Kansas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Kansas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kansas. Sponsor is not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any typographical/other error in entries, selection announcement or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with this Promotion. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. Limit one Let Life Bloom e-gift certificate per order.
7. PROMOTION MATERIALS: Only original materials with Series AWG-02 printed on them are valid for this Promotion. All Promotion materials will be rejected and judged VOID if not legitimately obtained through authorized channels and verified by an authorized store representative, or if any part of any game board, game ticket, coupon, or game marker is illegible, altered, mutilated, defaced, tampered with, forged, contains printing, seeding, mechanical, or other errors, or is irregular in any way. Sole liability for any irregular game coupons or game markers will be limited to replacement with another randomly selected game ticket while supplies last. Any attempt to defraud or forge any Promotion materials in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. This promotion is offered in AL, AR, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MO, MS, OK and TN and all its parts are VOID elsewhere or where taxed or prohibited by law. No more than the number of advertised prizes in the Official Rules in any prize category will be awarded. If a printing, seeding, mechanical, or any other error causes the number of prize claims in any prize category(s) to exceed the number of prizes set forth in that category in the Official Rules, a random drawing will be conducted from all eligible entries in that category, to award the total number of prizes that are advertised in that category. Associate promotion materials are not valid for the Customer promotion.
8. WINNERS LIST: The names of the Major Prize winners with $600 value or greater may be obtained at the conclusion of the Promotion by sending a first class stamped, self-addressed envelope to: THE GAME OF LIFE Game Winners, P. O. Box 813368, Smyrna, GA 30081. Requests must be received by March 28, 2017.
9. ENDING OF PROMOTION: The scheduled termination date is February 21, 2017. This Promotion ends on the scheduled termination date or the date on which all game tickets are distributed. All prizes not claimed by March 14, 2017, are forfeited. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded.
10. GAME DELAY/EXTENSION: The Sponsor may delay the Promotion commencement date and thereafter extend the Promotion period, if such commencement is delayed by a cause, which is beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor. Sponsor also reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Game, in whole or in part, or modify, suspend or extend the Game in any way, or deem the affected Game Markers void and invalid if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Game Marker in question reflects printing or other errors or if it determines, in its sole discretion that the Game is impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions (including, without limitation, glitches or printing or production errors) have destroyed or severely undermined the proper play, integrity, and/or feasibility of the Game. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Game as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made health epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, provincial or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor's control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Game.
11. PARTICIPATING STORES: This Promotion is being conducted in 134 participating locations operating in the states of AL, AR, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MO, MS, NE, OK and TN.
12. GAME TICKETS DISTRIBUTED: A total of 22,000,000 game tickets will be distributed in participating stores.
13. ODDS: Odds are based on getting the one rare game marker.
©2016 CPS, Inc.