Click the question to learn more
Please follow the directions in the link below to clear your browser cookies: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/settings/settings-25.html (Please note that this is an external website and we are not responsible for any information that is published or linked from this page.)
At this point you can try to log in again. (Please note, that if you still have a problem logging in, click on the "Forgot Password" link at the bottom of the returning player page to retype/reset your password.)
Make sure your internet browser is up to date. Below is a list of popular browsers.
Please click the browser link you use the
If you have already created an account and cannot log in, please use our password reset. For security purposes there is no way anyone can retrieve a password in the game. The only way to get into your account is to reset your password. To reset your password, please follow the following instructions:
- Return to the game website and click on "Returning Player"
- At the bottom of that page there is a text link "Forgot my Password" Button. Please click on "Forgot My Password".
- On the next screen please type in your email address and press the button "Reset Password".
- Then a link will be emailed to you from our support center automatically where you can change or retype your same password.
You may print the prize form from the email that was sent to you, if you are logged into your account or you will need to download and print our Prize Form, using these instructions.
- Login to your account.
- Once logged in, click on "Code History" in the top navigation. Select the forms you would like to print and select "Print Selected Prize Forms".
- Fill out the form with the appropriate information. Depending on your prize level, the form will indicate whether you should mail it in or redeem it at your local store. Make sure you have the latest Adobe Reader software (Download Here). All prize forms are automatically generated into a PDF.